Sunday, October 3

They Won the Game...


Noah had a game Saturday morning against another Lone Peak Team!
It was not looking good.
I actually left at 1/2 time to go to Daniels game,
the score was 21 - 6. We were 6!
All during the 2nd half, I kept in touch with James
and every time it was the same.
21 to 6, time running out and it was not looking good.
To my surprise, awhile later I received a text that said,
"We just won the game!"


Apparently they came back at the very end of the game
and scored a couple of Touch Downs
and then in the last seconds of the game recovered the ball and were
able to score one more touch down to win the game!
Wow! I guess it was the most exciting game ever...
and I missed it because I left thinking I would not be missing anything.
It was my turn to stay at Noah's game
but James knowing how much I love Daniels games
offered to let me go and he would stay!
Next time I will stick with the plan...................
When Noah was talking to me about the game he said,
"Mom, it was so INTENSE!"
Funny word to come out of a 7 year old!



I thought the above picture was fun
because it shows just how much bigger Noah is than some of his team mates!

Final Score 25-21
One more regular season game before playoffs!
With the win today they are assured a spot in the playoffs!

Noah is scheduled to be baptized on November 6th.
I told him that we may have to put it off until December
because he may have a play off game...
Noah said "Mom, I think getting baptized is way more important than football!"
I then said "What if it is the Championship game?"
His mouth opened wide and his eyes got huge.........
and you could tell his mind was going a hundred miles an hour
thinking about this......
What to do? What to do?
It was decided to just wait and see............
He is so funny!

No comments: