Saturday, December 25

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve the Family went to the movie the Chronicles of Narnia.
Everyone enjoyed it accept McKenzie and I.
We both slept through it.
Every time McKenzie woke up she would lean over to me and say
"is it still going?"
Then she complained that the ending was too long!
I had to laugh because I felt the same way!
I may have to watch it again, when I am not so tired!
After the movie we came home and ate dinner,
and exchanged gifts among the kids!
It was a fun night with the youngest kids being so excited for Santa to come
and for it to be Christmas morning......
Kids make Christmas so fun!

No idea what Noah is saying but it must be pretty funny
by the looks on Scott and Bobby's faces!

Dakota loved unwrapping presents.....


Noah got a Oregon Duck Robot guy from Grandpa Stoneberg.
Dakota had fun with the Oregon Duck Quacker grandpa sent him!
I can't say that the rest of us enjoyed it as much as he did.



Bridger was not at all interested in unwrapping presents,
but he did seem to like his fire truck once it was unwrapped!


Dakota got a "Cars" Monster truck thing......


Noah got a "Creepy Crawler Maker"!
I think every one of my kids has had one of these
at one time or another.
The new ones are way cool. You can put goop in them
and then squash them and all the goop comes out!
How cool is that?




McKenzie and Autumn both got books, which they seemed to like!


McKenzie had these cool reindeer socks..............



Daniel hates it when I take his picture!!


Bobby and Noah making Creepy Crawlers!


Bridger is so cute!
And as always he wants his Uncle Bobby close by!





The tree on Christmas Eve after Santa came!
That is a lot of presents....
but then again,
we have a lot of kids!!!!

No comments: