Tuesday, December 14

The Joys of Boys.....


I had the fun job of tending Dakota and Bridger today while Summer worked!
Talk about busy, busy boys!
Pretty sure they had the time of their lives......
I was amazed at how much damage could be done by two little boys
in the course of a day at Grandmas!
It started with Bridger having a major diaper blow out.
Poop every where but actually in the diaper!
He even somehow managed to get it on the walls!
He then discovered the gingerbread houses and enjoyed a breakfast of Candy!
Bridger was in Heaven!


Dakota joined him......



Later they decided it would be fun to throw ornaments and ribbon
from the Garland on the railings, over the railing to the floor below!


Dakota thought it was fun to wrap himself in the ribbon!


A view from above, to the damages below....
Our front room still had the tables set up from our dinner parties
we had over the weekend!
They both thought it was so fun to play in the front room
among the tables, and now decorations and ribbon!



And when I thought the worst had been done,
Bridger proved me wrong
and decided it was fun to pull off all the petals on the Poinsetta's!!
Where was I during all of this?
Trying to finish my Christmas shopping on line of course!
I think it would have been easier to just take them out shopping.......



Thank you God!
His nap lasted only an hour, but I needed the rest!
Love these boys!!!!!

2 comments:

the dunns said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Unknown said...

Sometimes you get discouraged,
because I am so small
And leave my little fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing
And soon will be so tall
That all these little fingerprints
Will be difficult to recall.
So here's a little handprint
That you can put away
So you will know how my fingers looked
On this special day.


Thought you might like to see this, you may have already but it rings true here, one day you will look back and remember when they were small.....

Happy Holidays, you are deeply loved.