Saturday, December 25

Dear Santa........


(Noah's letter to Santa)

Dear Santa-
Here are some cookies.
I built some Lego's that look like you.
And Santa, I know you are real.
If you were not real then who would put
the presents under the tree.
And that is how I know you are real.
Love- Noah

P.S. Write back on this paper......


(Santa's letter to Noah)

Dear Noah-
I liked the Legos that you built.
They do look like me,
and I really like the snowman lego.
I am so happy you believe in dear old santa.
You are right.
There is no way your parents could get you
so many presents without santa's help.
Thank you for the milk and cookies.
I was so hungry.
Keebler "ELF" cookies are my favorite too!
I hope you have fun with your new toys.
You have been a good boy.
You do need to be just a little nicer to Dakota
in the new year.
Well, I am off to Jacobs house now.
See ya next year!
Love- Santa

No comments: