Sunday, December 5

Noah's Baptism


Saturday December 4th, 2010
was a very important day for Noah.
It was his Baptism day!
He was so excited and so prepared and ready!
I let Noah plan his own program.
He picked the speakers.......
Ross spoke on Baptism,
and Scott spoke on the Holy Ghost!
Both did really great jobs.
I appreciated so much what they both said,
and the counsel that they both gave to Noah.
Summer and Autumn gave the prayers,
and McKenzie was the Chorister.
Bobby and Scott were both witnesses.
I was banned from speaking, because of the whole
emotional mom issue that makes Noah uncomfortable.
I did privately talk to him about my Testimony though,
so he does know his mom has one,
and he knows how proud I am of him and how much I love him!
Bryan Hofheins played a medley of Primary songs on his Trombone.
He can make a Trombone sound so cool and reverent enough to be played at Church!
Brother Steve Shippen our home teacher and member of the Bishopric
also spoke to Noah, as did Sister Empey from the Primary!
Lots of family and friends came out to support him.
He smiled the whole program,
but looked a little nervous when it came time to be baptized!


He was baptized and confirmed by dad.


This is where little boys get put when they don't behave at Church!!


When I asked Noah to tell me something about his Baptism
he said he "just felt really good and it was a happy day for him!"

We are so proud of you Noah!
Congratulations!

No comments: