Thursday, March 17

Cancun


On March 3rd, 3 days after returning from our Cruise,
I got back on another plane and headed to Cancun with Summer.
It was a trip given to us by Stocks Builder Supply.
We stayed at the Fairmont Mayakoba
and it was amazing!
We now know how the Rich and Famous live!
This place was beyond Beautiful
and we were so well taken care of.


I was in love with the room,
especially the bathroom................
and the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept on!
Softest pillows ever...............
does not take a lot to get me excited!




The first day we were there we went to a resort called Excarat.
It was really nice and clean and beautiful.


Good thing they had little pictures on the direction signs
because our Spanish was not so good.
Even with pictures we seemed to get lost quite a bit!


These Iguanas were every where.
First one freaked me out a bit, but after awhile we got use to them.
They were huge too! Not the kind you keep in a cage at home!



They served drinks in these pineapples! Very fun!


We were able to spend time at a beach at a lagoon.
And then we did some Helmet diving because Summer wanted to try it!


She was a little freaked at first and said it caused her some anxiety,
but I did not know this until we were done because you can't talk to each other
once you are under the water!
The hardest thing about Helmet diving is always having to clear your ears.


The water in Grand Cayman where we Helmet dived on our cruise
was a little bit clearer, but I actually like the dive in Cancun better.
A lot more fish, and you gradually went deeper into the water in stead of 30 feet all at once.
It was a little easier on the ears.


It was fun and I think Summer was glad to have tried it!



The resort we stayed at was so big
that you either had to ride golf carts
everywhere or ride bikes.
We opted to ride bikes, which was so fun for me.
I haven't been on a bike for so long
and I really enjoyed it!




The beach was so great.
It had the soft, white sand that is fun to take your shoes off and walk in.
Also, it was fun because waiters come around on the beach and serve you drinks
and bring you water and pretty much whatever you wanted.
The best part was that our whole trip, food drinks and whatever
was paid for by stocks builders. We were so spoiled!
Summer got so sunburned and got some of the funniest sunburn lines!


Loved watching these guys from our beach chairs.
It was very windy the day we were at the beach so these guys were going really fast!



On Saturday night we went back to the Excarat
to something that I can only describe as being like a Mexican Luau.
It was fun and we got dinner and were seated on the front row!





All of the pools at the resort were amazing and beautiful.
I feel like I use the word amazing a lot,
but can't think of a better word to describe
just how AMAZING this place was!





Loved the beach.................
we went back there the morning we were leaving.
So sad! We both just wanted one more day!!


Maybe I could get a job as a life guard.............




Yes! I think I deserve to own................


We had a really great time and I just really enjoyed the time alone with Summer!
We never get that anymore and it was just fun to be friends
and do all of these fun things together!

2 comments:

Arden said...

sign me up!

Unknown said...

How can you say anything other than WOW!!! Look at that, just WOW!!! I am glad you had a good time, and thank you for thinking of us and sharing... I love that you thought of us enough to share... Thank you.

Would love to see that one day, what an amazing place.