Thursday, March 17

Dolphin Encounter


Summer and I signed up to do a Dolphin Encounter.
It entailed a lot more than what I had originally thought.
My plan was to just pet the dolphins.
Their plan was to put us in the water with the dolphins doing tricks,
even kissing the dolphins.......
After hearing this, I almost didn't go.
Our ride to the aquarium did not show up to take us there.
The hotel decided to just put us on a cab and send us there.
I was not comfortable with that.
Nobody seemed to speak English and the last thing I wanted to do
was get stuck somewhere and not be able to get back.
So that became my reason for not wanting to go,
but then after talking with Summer,
we decided what the heck...
We are so glad that we did too. It ended up being so much fun!
Can't say that kissing the dolphin was my favorite part,
but everything else was really fun.
Also because our ride did not show up for us they threw in all kinds
of extras, like swimming with shark and sting rays, (which we declined)
a close encounter with a Manatese, and lunch!
It is the only place in the world that they let people
interact with the Manatese. That's what they said anyways!
This was a good day!!!





















No comments: