Monday, March 14

Haiti

Haiti was our first stop.
We actually were at Royal Carribeans
private area of Haiti.
Kind of like their own private Island.


An amazing view of the ship!


One of the things that we did while we were there
is ride the coaster through the trees, jungle and what not of
that area of Haiti.
It was fun but the driver drove a little too fast.............
and my favorite part was when it was over!



We had a fun time on the beach!
We did a lot of whale watching! (inside joke)
I actually spent most of the time taking pictures of
random people who maybe should have looked in the mirror
before wearing what they were wearing out on the beach!
Look for my blog where I will post all of these pictures!



It was a very hot day!




We decided to do some Parasailing.
It was my idea and I was happy I was able to convince everyone to do it!
Being able to land back on the boat was the selling point!!
I know everyone, (including Arden, she was the last hold out)
were glad that we did this!



It was a lot of fun.
You just sit on the back of the boat and the parachute pulls you up
and they just keep letting out rope.......
The whole time we were up there I kept thinking how I wish I had my camera.
I could have taken some amazing pictures.
We were 500 feet up!


I wish the pictures weren't so dark!
But you still get the idea....


We were able to land right back on the back of the boat!
Very cool!
I would love to do this again!



The girls.....and the boys!
I think the boys kind of look like the 3 stooges!!

No comments: