Wednesday, March 23

Sweet Sixteen.......

It is March Madness at our house
and the family is so excited that BYU beat Gonzaga
and is going to the Sweet Sixteen!
Tomorrow is the big game against Florida!
With the excitement also comes anxiety
because we want them to win so bad and go to the Elite Eight.....
It has been 30 years.......that is a long time.
I was in High School...that was forever ago!


Not only can Jimmer play basketball
but in my opinion this kid also has the greatest smile!


Noah walks around the house constantly singing,
"Teach me how to Jimmer"
Soooooo funny!



(David Stockton and Jackson Emery)

A fun thing about the Gonzaga game was watching David Stockton play!
Talk about a little mini me of his dad John Stockton.
He had the same walk and mannerisms as his dad.
All he needed were shorter shorts and he could have been his dad!
I love John Stockton! He will always be one of my favorite NBA players!
I also remember seeing his sons in the stands watching him when he played for the Jazz.
How weird that they are all grown up now and playing college ball.

Some fun signs............




A sign that Daniel thought was funny that he saw
but we don't have a picture of said,

"3 Exceptions to the Honor Code"
Jimmer SCORES
Jackson STEALS
and
Abouo gets HIGH!

In one of Hunters classes his teacher added a 14th Article of faith.
"We believe in Jimmer"!
I don't know why I find these so funny, but that about sums up how crazy
everyone is about BYU Basketball right now!
It really has been a fun year to watch them play,
no matter how it ends there are some fun memories!

Good Luck BYU!

No comments: