Monday, March 14

Cozumel


We have been to Cozumel several times
and it is always my favorite stop.
I love the shopping,
and it is pretty clean and the water is an amazing blue color.
The weather on the day we were there was very warm and wonderful!



We ate at a Mexican Restaurant
and I will probably be turned off to Mexican food the rest of my life
because I was so sick that night.
James was not feeling so great either and we had eaten something different
from everyone else, so I am thinking it was the food!



Just some of the cool stuff on the streets.
The guy above looked like a statue until you walked by
and then he would shoot his gun or make some noise to totally scare the crud out of you.
He seemed to get Arden every time,
even though we had walked by him a couple of times...
still made her jump!



We rented a boat and some guides and everyone went out
snorkeling and scuba diving.
Terrance and James even saw a shark on their Scuba Adventure!
I have heard that Cozumel has some of the best Snorkeling
and Scuba Diving in the Carribean.


You could not pay me to look as dorky as these two!



Arden just loved the bathrooms........
no doors, just curtains!!!
Was she really going? Only she knows for sure!


Two Royal Carribean ships at the dock.
Ours was the one furthest away.
Kind of a cool picture......


Love Arden's hat! Just so happens it is mine!!
Wearing a hat is the only way to take care of a bad hair day!
Bad hair DAYS in my case!!


Love the color of the water!
It was even more beautiful when we were actually out on the water.


Even Cozumel has homeless people................



The perfect car for someone named Barbie...............


Heading back to the ship,
James is taking a rest from carrying all of my shopping bags.
I just got some fun things for the kids
and two new hats for me!

Loved our day in Cozumel!

No comments: