Monday, March 28

St. George


On Friday I went with Suzi to St. George.
She had to go meet with clients to show houses
so I thought I would tag along to get away from the snow and enjoy some warm weather!
Well, the joke was on me.
Saturday in St George it poured rain...and I do mean poured!
It was only in the low 40's!
Back at home they were having Sunshine and weather in the 50's!
We did show houses though. Did some shopping, went to a movie, ate way too much,
and laughed hysterically into the wee hours of the morning.
We could actually hear the guy in the room next to ours snoring.
For some reason we could not stop laughing about it.
I was pretty sure someone was going to call the front office to report us,
because if we could hear him snoring,
surely people trying to sleep could hear us laughing!!


On Sunday the weather was a bit nicer, warmer, and sunny!
We went to church, showed another house,
and then went to the St. George Temple.



For some reason the above tree Enchanted me!


I love the look of St. George with the red rocks and palm trees!
Just a fun place to go!
I did find my 2nd home though.
Just a place to come stay at when I am sick of all of the snow.
We found a fun gated community that was kind of
Southwestern, Adobe Style, Indian looking....
can't really explain the homes,
but I loved them. Not so much the outside, as the inside..
but just a really fun, unique look!
A girl can dream.........
Anyway,
It was a fun trip and it looks like Suzi sold a house,
so it was worth the trip!
Actually it would have been worth it even if she hadn't.
Bad weather and all.
Last night when we came home,
we came home to cold and snow!
I think Heavenly Father has a real sense of humor when it comes to me!
I have to wonder.............


2 comments:

Arden said...

It rained cause you didn't take Me!

Unknown said...

I love this post, great pictures... you need to take Arden next time it seems, to avoid the rain.