Monday, March 14

Epcot


I took this picture of the Sunrise from our balcony
as we arrived back at Port Canveral.

The below picture was also taken from our balcony
of the the port where we would be getting off of the ship.



Yes, this was our luggage for 9 days.
I tend to over pack just a little.
5 of the 6 bags belonged to me! Really!


Do we all look like we had a fun week in the sun?
Our vacation was not quite over
as we waited for our shuttle to take us to Epcot for the day.



The girls.......


The guys............


They had the funnest Topiaries all over the park in the shape of Disney Characters.
Lady and the Tramp was my Favorite!


The Lion King came in a close 2nd!
I loved all of them. They were so fun! And Creative!



Suzi and I on a boat ride to somewhere............


We did a fun Astronaut thing where we got to command a shuttle.
I made sure I did the opposite of everything that we were told to do,
to see if it made any difference in the ride.
Nope! We still made it safely back to earth! What a farce!
I think we all make very attractive Astronauts!!


I waited all day for this dessert!
Funnel cake, Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce!
Heavenly!


We stayed at the park from opening to close
and we were dead tired at the end!
Can you tell?


Not the guys though...........


It was a fun day!
I love Epcot. It is Disneyland for grown ups!
I love going to all of the different countries.
My favorite countries were Japan,
I love to get the socks that have the split toe so you can wear them with flip flops.
Germany has the best Chocolate.
And the United Kingdom has the BEST Fish and Chips!
Favorite ride is still "Soaring California"
Love that you can smell the pine trees and the orange orchards
and the Golf ball flying through the air makes me jump every time!

No comments: