Sunday, September 26

Brad Paisley H2O Tour

(Waiting for Brad...........)

McKenzie, Autumn and I had the best time at the Brad Paisley Concert!
I had some camera issues....
mainly because they would not let me take my good camera in!
So I had to use a not so good camera and many of the
pictures did not turn out! So disappointing!

We had to go early to get a good place on the lawn, but really any place was a good place.
I have never in my life seen so much Beer!
And so many people drinking beer.....and so many drunk people!
I didn't know we had so many people in Utah who drank,
but I am convinced they were all at this concert.
I was laughing because I was so thirsty and needed a drink,
but I had to go wait in a very long line to get a bottle of water.
Had I been drinking beer, they would have brought it right to my seat!
People watching was quite fun and entertaining though!


Autumn and McKenzie napping while we were waiting for the concert to begin.

Darius Rucker and Shawn Moore opened for Brad.
They were both good...........
But Brad was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He puts on such a good and entertaining show, you never wanted it to end!
And he is so, so funny!







He sang all of my favorite songs
and some others that are now on my favorites lists!
So, so much fun!
McKenzie and I just walked around through the crowd until we found a good
place to stand and take pictures
and listen to the great music......................

Such a fun night with the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we managed to make it home safely in spite of all the drunk people
that were obviously out on the road!
Pretty sure not everyone there had a designated driver!!

We are going to have to see him again............

No comments: