Monday, September 20

Weekend Pics


Our weekends are always so full of football.
But before I show all of the football pics I thought I would
throw in a couple pictures of Noah!
He was helping me make some desserts for a football party.......
I had to keep saying,
"Noah leave some whip cream for me!"
YUMMMMMMM!


Daniels team played Pleasant Grove.
They are what we considered their toughest competition.
Last year when Daniel played this team he spent most of the game on his back.
That is not exactly where a quarter back wants to be.
This year he has a much better O line.
Pleasant Grove is one of those teams that you just hate....
hate the players, hate the coaches, hate the fans.....
I know hate is a strong word, but in this case it is the best word to describe
my feelings about Pleasant Grove.....
It was very important that we beat this team!


Just one of Daniels runs........


and he's down.........



This picture is funny to me...
His coach was just yelling at him about something!
As a mom I wanted to tell him to lay off...
but that might have embarrassed Daniel more than being yelled at!


Towards the end of the game, the other quarterback got hurt
so even though it wasn't Daniels series he had to go in.
They were 3rd and 15.
Daniel was able to take them 60 yards down the field
and then run the ball in for a touchdown!
It was the best series of the game.





I love this picture above.
You can just see the agony of the Pleasant Grove player
after Daniel scored the touch down!!!


These PG players look so big!


Final Score Lone Peak 27 - Pleasant Grove 18!
Sweet Revenge!
Pleasant Grove was such bad sports that half the team
didn't come out and shake hands after the game!



Hunter and Noah at Bobby's game against Clearfeild.
Final Score 49-0! Lone Peak!


Hunter And Noah playing with the Fotu boys on the
track during one of the games.



Just a few more of the pics from the game the other night during Sunset!
I love how they turned out!
If you click on them and make them bigger,
they look even better!



I forgot to mention that Noah had a game on Saturday

at the same time as Daniels so James went to it.

They also won!

This week I will get some more pics of Noah and Hunter! Sorry Guys!

No comments: