Friday, September 3

Hunter's 1st Game


Hunter had his first game Wednesday night.
His team did well and beat Pleasant Grove 15-6.


This year he is #13! I keep telling him that is a Lucky Number,
but he is not so sure!
It was Bobby's Hockey Number, so he does think that is pretty cool!
He is playing receiver again this year,
and also runs the plays into the huddle.





His cheering section!
Ryan, Jordan Eric and Noah!
I did notice there were also a couple of girls there that were cheering for him!



The game started at 8:00 and it got dark pretty fast.
The lighting was not quite right for taking pictures so I don't have many
but hopefully next week I will get some good ones!
Sorry Hunter! I tried!


Daniel also had a game that night at Salem Hills.
James went to that one and apparently it was the best game ever.......
At 1/2 time the other team was ahead 20-0
and then Daniels team came back in the 2nd 1/2 to win 27-20!
Daniel was responsible for the winning drive with a 35 yard pass
to seal the win!
Both James and Bobby said it was amazing,
of course Daniel said it was "not that big of a deal!"
That's my boy! Not letting it go to his head!
So far this year my boys, including Bobby's team that he coaches
have won all of their games!
We are 6-0 and it is only the 2nd week and we have 2 more games tomorrow!
It is starting out to be a GREAT season!

No comments: