Tuesday, September 14

It's Happening........


Just a few more signs that fall is on the way........
A couple days ago only two trees had turned color.
Now look what we have,
and it is just the beginning!


So this little squirrel is not really a sign of fall
but as I was walking down the driveway he was just sitting there
and was so dang cute.......
he didn't even run from me!
These little guys have been eating my tomatoes!


These are the wild sunflowers that line the road all the way to our house.
They are only there in the fall! I love them!



Don't know what these Vultures are a sign of.
But somehow finding Vultures in the trees at the cemetery is kind of creepy!
I was driving Noah to football practice and the tree was full of them.
I counted 12.
For some reason it made me think of the Vultures in the Jungle Book!


I guess they are just getting ready for Halloween!
Seriously, the ugliest bird!


Last but not least,
I made this wreath for the front door!


As soon as I hang the wreath on the door, it is officially fall!

So I guess FALL is officially here!

3 comments:

the dunns said...

Love, Love the wreath!!!

Arden said...

Yes the wreath is pretty but I love the vultures! I noticed them too! Ug Love your posts, a good way to keep up with your fam. We need to go visiting teaching before they change us!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
"What cho wanna do?"
"I dunno, what cho wanna do?"
I love those vultures in the Jungle Book!