Wednesday, September 15

Two More Wins......

(I love, love this picture above!)

We had two games tonight.
Hunter 's team played American Fork and beat them 35-0!
I wasn't at the game but apparently he did an awesome job!
Daniel had a game in Payson so Grandpa Stoneberg and I went to that
while Dad went to Hunters Game.
Daniels team beat Maple Mountains A Team 20 -0!
Because I was at Daniels game,
I have pictures of Daniels game.
Sorry Hunter! I will make it up to you next week!


I love it when a play is called, because then every player looks down at his wrist
as if they are all checking the time on their watches.
Actually they all have plays written on their wristbands......
Daniel says they have over 500 plays! Wow!





Daniels line was not doing the best job tonight.
He got sacked a few times.
Somehow in the picture below it shows that 4 guys got through to the quarterback!






Daniel and Bobby,
and grandpa and Daniel.
Grandpa was thrilled that he was able to see Daniel play tonight!



Final Score for the night................


Grandpa, Daniel and Mom! (Daniels biggest fan!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey,
I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. You have a beautiful family. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jess

Unknown said...

I really love the picture of you, Daniel and your dad. And the sunset pictures are awesome too. What kind of camera do you have, it takes beautiful pictures.