Sunday, September 5

Noah - Game 2


Noah had his 2nd game on Saturday.
They played a team from South Utah County
and beat them 21-0!



Noah has improved so much from last year!
This year he actually gets in on the tackles and can often be found
in the middle of the pile.
It is so fun to see him not be afraid of tackling.
Last year when I asked him why he didn't tackle
he always said he was afraid he was going to hurt someone.
I think he was more afraid that he was going to get hurt.
That doesn't seem to be a problem this year.


I put a big gold #15 on Noah's Helmet so I could find him easily in the pile!
It seems to work because I can always find him...



For this play Noah lined up as 1/2 back which was completely different for him
and I knew they were going to get him the ball.
Sure enough, the quarterback handed off to Noah.....



and he ran.......


the ball into the end zone!!!!
It was so exciting!
He looks all calm as he is walking back with the ball,
but I know on the inside he could hardly contain his excitement.
When he walked off the field he came right over to me for a big hug!
I was so happy for him!


He then had a big high five for his dad!



More tackling pictures.......



The two Patterson cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!


This picture above is funny as the kid has his arms wrapped around Noah's knees.


Running off the field!
With some of his teammates below...
They are so little and so cute.
People are always so surprised when I tell them my 7 year old plays football.
Surprisingly they really play well.
At the game the quarterback even threw the ball and it was actually caught!





Noah with Dad and big brother Bobby!
Look at Noah's funny face!


Great Game Noah!!!

Congratulations on your Touch Down!

No comments: