Sunday, September 5

Game 3 - Daniel


Daniel had his 3rd game against the American Fork Team!
What a game!
Lone Peak beat AF 55 -0!
Daniel had a great game!
Not only did he throw some great passes
but he also had 5 carries for 77 rushing yards and 2 touch downs!
Needless to say I am one proud MAMA!!!
I took 144 pictures and narrowed them down to my favorites!!


He is going down.............








(Notice they are both #5)
He also played corner on defense.





He scored on the above run!
I thought it was so funny that his friend Richey
just happened to be walking in at the same time
to cheer him on!
His game was right after Daniel's!


Daniel and # 3 have been friends since they were 2 years old!
His name is Clayton Davies and we use to live by them in American Fork!
Now they are teammates!
Clayton actually knocked Daniels 4 front teeth out with a baseball bat
when they were younger!!







After the big win.......
It is always so much fun to win!!!!!



I love watching the 9th grade games!

I love watching all my boys play....but 9th grade is soooooooo FUN!!!

No comments: