Friday, September 24

I Miss Little Girls........

(McKenzie and Autumn in 1998)

I really miss having little girls in the house.......
being the only girl left in a house with 3 boys is interesting!

Last night conversations in the kitchen consisted of,
Butt Pimples! Hunter wanted to know how you pop them....
Daniel responded, "You just have to use the right amount of pressure!"

Next topic of conversation was about body hair and when Hunter would be getting it.
Then he asked when he would be getting pubic hair in his arm pits!
I was laughing so hard I couldn't stand up straight.
I know this is a family blog and I will have to remove this whole paragraph when Hunter sees it,
But that is so funny, I had to share it.

Last but not least is Noah's fascination yesterday with the Male Long Horn across the street
and the size of his ______!
He seriously could not stop talking about it!

If the conversations aren't bad enough the smell is going to kill me......
boys just smell bad!

So yes I really miss little girls!!!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, I dont think you should remove this, it is so funny!! Growing up with brother and no sisters left at home I so relate to your whole evening. This is just the funniest thing I've heard in a long time...