Wednesday, September 8

Perfect Season continues.......


Our families winning streak continues...........
Hunters team played Provo tonight at Provo and won 20-0!
Our family record with all 3 boys and Bobby's team
is 9 and 0! Wow!
I feel sorry for the first of the boys to lose a game
and break the streak......
They are all working for a perfect family record,
and 4 Football Championships!
Can it be done????? Maybe!

I was able to get some better pictures of Hunter tonight.
I actually sat right on the field in order to get the best shots I could.
I hope Hunter likes them.........


Hunter getting instruction from coach Call
as to which play to take into the huddle....



I really, really like the Gold Jerseys this year.
I think they are one of my favorite Jerseys that the Lone Peak Teams have had!




In the above picture, Hunter (LP on Helmet)
is about ready to catch the ball when he gets sandwiched
in between two Provo players.
Wasn't able to make the catch................



As everyone knows, I love pictures from the back!
I like to see the name on the Jersey.....
I also like the big 13 I put on his Helmet!


Hunter had a great game.
And as I have said before, it is a lot more fun when you win!



After the game shaking hands with the other team!


Daniel and Adam were at the game,
but spent nearly 1/2 of the game talking to this girl.
When I asked Daniel about it he said it was nothing.....
I might have believed that other than Daniel seems to have a smile on his face
and as they were walking back
he was still smiling.
I was watching this little exchange and had to laugh
at what a flirt she was.
She was continually flipping her hair and laughing........
I am sure Daniel is embarrassed I was watching,
not to mention taking pictures, and then blogging about it!!!!


What a good looking boy! His hair is getting so long again.
I was complaining to a friend about it
and they told me something that I had never really thought about.
They said that these boys get so few years to wear their hair however they want.
Soon they go on missions and have to wear it short and then come home and
continue that trend, so we should just let them have this time to enjoy
wearing their hair longer if that is what they want to do.
Very good advice I thought.
So I am not going to complain any more!
At least I am going to try not to.........


During 1/2 time I was bored and so I started taking pictures of anything and everything.
This ref cracked me up with his white socks,
scary white legs, and his shorts looked like a skirt!
O.k. I know I am so mean but I can't help myself!


All of the boys including Adam who everyone insists
is just like family!


We then went to dinner at the Malt Shop.
Hunter ordered some Brownie Dessert that was so big he had to share.
No one complained though.


This is what happens when I tell everyone to smile and look at the camera....



Another one of my random 1/2 time shots!
This picture I took just for Noah!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Smart advice from your friend regarding boys haircuts. Seems we always want them to be what we want, too often not letting them be who they want. We cant change them, we can only change ourselves.