Monday, September 13

Random Sunday Pics...


Dakota is the pickiest eater alive.......
he never eats what we eat.
Summer just let him make his own plate of food with what he wanted from the pantry!
This is what he came up with......
Yes! Those are chips and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!



Noah has decided he wants to play baseball.
I think baseball is pretty boring.......
But was surprised with how good he was.
He could hit nearly every ball, and has quite the arm,
with really good form.
And he can catch too..............
All he wants to do is go outside and hit balls!
I will have to give the whole baseball thing some thought!



Malone was so excited just waiting for the balls to be hit so he could retrieve them!



Random afternoon shot of the sun going down.............


Hunter has been working on his front flip on the tramp!!!
I think he is most excited about how long his hair is getting.........
and how it flips when he flips!


I spent the afternoon re doing the baskets
on the front gates with fall flowers....
they turned out pretty good I think!
I love fall colors so these were really fun to do!



No comments: